lördag 10 januari 2015

THE MAN BEHINDE Woodbridge Cruisers Hwy 27 * Chris Ouzounis * Help And Support Sick Children

Chris Ouzounis Is The Man and Firesoul who is BURNING in his work for our children .

Weekly Car Show For The Sick Kids Foundation And Community Event 

Click on the link and see his personal page .

 This man reminds me of my self many years ago , he is realy burning for THE CAUSE .
He is pushing hard..... real hard , that is AWSOME AND FANTASTIC  , that FIGHTING SPIRIT 
this man have is just wounderful .
I am admire him , it´s not easy to STAND UP AND FIGHT the way he does .
I know what difficult it is to step out and tell the world .
*Hi world here is me and i fight for our children and our future *  
THAT IS NOT AN EASY THING ...... :

ATTENTION :
Who is this man :
Anyone who knows him :
Is he honest :
Can we realy trust him :
Is he just a temporary :
What is his goal :
Is he hiding something :

Well ................. :
He has come to stay :
You all humans gonna get to know him :
Yes , he is honest :
Yes , you CAN trust him :
No , he is not temporary :
His goal is MAKE THE CHILDREN HEALYHY AND GIVE THEM LIFE :
NO , HE DONT HIDE ANYTHING ,IT IS WHAT YOU SEE :

I did what a CHILD ABUSE FIGHTER did to me , i use a name many knows .
Why ?
To win trust for this man and his work !

Have i done any misstake or bad in that doing ?
No i havent , a person who come up as  Chris Ouzounis has done ,you have to feel his pulse *smile*

I got a PM  from him rela early this morning , he was worried , i had use my friend Kenny StrtRodder Millers name in some posts i have posted .
To be honest , i couldent tell Chris Ouzounis that i put him in a situation where i tested him a little .
Now , you may wounder why , i think you have the answer inside you , i dont think i need give you an answer .

 So my dear world , now i hope you gonna learn to know this man .

I TRUST HIM 
I shouldent SUPPORT HIM IF I DONT . 

Love & Respect 

Kenneth Alfsson 
                                                 SUPPRORT HIM IN HIS WORK
                                                  THE CHILDREN NEEDS YOU
                                                          PASS ON THE FIRE
 



 


 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar