onsdag 7 januari 2015

HELP US TO SUPPORT !

I know how it is to fight , to stand and feel the frustration as a parent . My youngest son struggled for his life for about 10 years every day was miracle that he survive , we dident know from day to day if ha still gonna live day after , one year ago he got new kiddneys ... his 11 years old now , Now my nephews boy has cancer ... only 1 years old .... YOU BET I SUPPORT YOU AND THIS PAGE .... THERE IS NO DOUBT AT ALL ! Love & Respect and Happy New Year with success against all bad !.........
Now who is this motorhearts who Is BURNING TO HELP AND SUPPORT CHILDREN ?
Citation : Kenny StrtRodder Miller ;
Im Going To Ask all Family And Friends if You Could Please Take a Minute Of Your Time And GO TO THIS PAGE and please (SHARE) & (COMMENT)
Help Us Help The Sick-Kids Foundation They Are Our Future !! : end citation.
So i share the page n´ even like the page ... it is a nice page , check it out 
Kenny StrtRodder Miller is a very very god friend with the heart on the right place , when a Brother ask me for help to support and spread the word to help children........
I´LL DO IT WITHOUT ANY DOUBT  , the best part is there is more and more wich is supporting children and realy helping them:

 Woodbridge Hwy #27 Cruisers Weekly Car Show and Proceeds for the Sick kids
Foundation Walmart 8300 Hwy #27 Woodbridge, is one who has come and come to stay !

I SHOULD NEVER SUPPORT SOMETHING I DONT BELIVE IN , I SHOULD NEVER PUT MY NAME ON ANYTHING I DONT BELIVE IS GENUINE ! 
If you readers are on FB , PLEASE VISIT THEM .... LIKE THEM ..... SHARE THE PAGE .....
AND YOU ALSO GIVE YOUR SUPPORT TO THEIRE BURNING HEART 
FOR THE CHILDREN IN NEED ! 
I´ll do what i can to help and support .......... 
Thoose guys is worth to give  support , they got more and more Sponsorship !
Take a look ...... if you dont belive my word , i havent lie to you or double cross you under my 
years as a CHILD SUPPORTER OR AS A FRIEND SUPPORTER .

Thanks in advance all Child supporters ......
Thanks for giving our future hope .....
OUR CHILDREN IS OUR FUTURE !
Thanks for all fighting for our children world 
GOD BLESS 
Love &  Respect 
Kenneth Alfsson sweden






 
https://www.facebook.com/WoodbridgeHwy27Cruisers?fref=ts
https://www.facebook.com/MissDsLegacy :

RT 66 The Mother Road-Help Miss D n Friends are supporting
Woodbridge Hwy #27 Cruisers Weekly Car Show and Proceeds for the Sick kids
Foundation Walmart 8300 Hwy #27 Woodbridge,

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar